MARKETING EXECUTIVE B2C - INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT FIRM
UP TO £43,000 +BONUS+ BENEFITS
LONDON BASED (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a reputable investment management business that provides individual investment and wealth management services for private clients, charities, trustees and professional partners. Our client is looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join the B2C marketing team, based in an excellent location in the heart of London.
Working alongside the B2C marketing manager you will coordinate robust and innovative campaigns to support new and existing business activity. Working with marketing colleagues and external agencies to ensure successful implementation of a campaign/project including content creation and the specific distribution channels: advertising, digital and hard copy collateral, website, social media, liaison with PR team etc.
JOB SUMMARY/ MAIN RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Co-ordinate marketing communication activity across print, online and social media platforms, including internal communications
- Manage and deliver bespoke client and partner events
- Work with the digital team to ensure the channel/programmes have a strong and relevant presence on the website and through social media
- Oversee the process of managing marketing materials, ensuring rigour and quality from internal teams and third-party suppliers
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders in the business, raising the profile of the marketing function and enhancing effective collaboration
- Financial Services experience is not required - would like professional service or corporate experience
- Experience working in a Marketing Exec or similar role for at least 1-2yrs.
- Events coordination experience
- Strong stakeholder skills to deal with senior colleagues, suppliers and Private Clients
- Email digital tools and social media experience would be desirable
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.