Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, payments business assisting with the recruitment of a Marketing Insights Manager.
I am looking for someone to support the wider insights team in the delivery of market and audience insights into the marketing function. This role will be responsible to coordinate and project manage key research initiatives. You will undertake initial review of research results and provide top-line interpretation. Additionally, we ask this the person in this role be the point of contact to global research and insight teams.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Educated to degree level or has equivalent professional experience
- The ability to use multiple sources to extract key information and generate compelling reports
- Excellent communication skills and able to present confidently to senior stakeholders
- At least 2 years' experience of managing and delivering research/competitor + market intelligence projects
- Knowledge and experience of research/ analytics methods and techniques applied to a commercial environment
- Knowledge and understanding of behavioral insight techniques and the data sets required to inform customer focused decision making
- Experience of audience segmentation and the implementation of solutions
- Ability to write and deliver presentations to communicate observations and recommendations upwards
- Must be able to bring insights to life in an engaging way
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills and high competency in managing varied data sources
- Experience in the main disciplines of marketing and communications, either client or agency would be an advantage
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.