This role is for a leading Broadcast Media business
Our client is a leading Entertainment business, operating across the UK they are known for innovative content for a wide range of audiences across multiple viewing channels and platforms. A Sunday Times Top 100 Employee, last year our client produced record results, both in terms of viewers and commercially.
As a Marketing Manager you will be leading a small talented team to deliver exceptional, innovative and disruptive marketing campaigns. You will be expected to be an customer/audience champion, utilising insight and analysis to deliver marketing strategies that will capture the attention and hearts of existing and new fans. Your role may include but not be limited to:
- Leading a marketing team of 3
- Multiple high-profile campaigns
- Balance strategic thinking and executional excellence
- Manage budgets
- Deliver insight-led marketing campaigns
For this role you DO NOT need to have experience in TV or broadcast media but we are looking for:
- Campaign and Brand Management experience
- Line management and leadership experience
- Commercially driven
- Have worked on 360 campaigns and ideally will have delivered some disruptive campaigns
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.