An organisation that serves institutional clients in well over 100 countries this fintech is one of the oldest and largest in the world. the firm is highly innovative and works hard with clients to improve the quality of incumbent financial services firms, allowing them to compete with emerging players in their fields. This role covers the whole of the African continent and works closely with the MEA Marketing Director. It can be based either in Dubai or in one of the firms African offices.
- Create and execute the annual marketing plan for the region, working closely with the Middle East team to ensure synergy
- Work very closely with the sales team, to promote lead generation
- Execute demand generation activity with the sales team
- Roll out partner and key account campaigns to cement relationships and build share of wallet
- Run events of multiple sizes including regional flagship event
- Report on KPI's and ROI and use this information to improve the effectiveness of the marketing budget
- Track record of sophisticated B2B marketing ideally within the fintech sector
- Experience with market research and strategic campaign planning
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation technology such as Eloqua, Marketo etc
- Highly tech savvy and able to use sophisticated lead management tactics
- Degree qualified
- Experience of working in African markets is an advantage
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.