My client is a premium lifestyle brand. They offer an exquisite experience across leisure & entertainment, hospitality, F&B, and wellness.
The Marketing Manager will work with the General Manager and Head of Admission on identifying and prioritising marketing objectives. Based on the objectives, the Manager will lead the formulation and execution of online and offline marketing programmes. The goals are to generate leads, inbound enquiries, and increase brand awareness.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Generate leads, increase brand awareness and drive customer engagement
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategy
- Create integrated marketing plans and oversee the tactical implementation
- Manage media planning, marketing budget, and agency delivery
- Prioritise key deliverable and set actionable KPIs
- Ensure brand consistency across different channels and all marketing assets
- Oversee content development, design, and production for both online and offline materials
- Bridge communications among internal teams and with external vendors, and partners
- Guide and mentor junior team members
- Develop a digital marketing strategy for brand building and lead generation
- Lead revamp of existing digital assets across the web, social and mobile
- Identify new digital initiatives and propose to senior management
- Plan and implement digital campaigns: paid search/SEO, social media and email marketing
- Develop a content strategy and social media calendar to drive engagement
- Measure and monitor the performance of different channels and ROIs
- Identify partnership opportunities to further develop web presence
- Manage digital agencies and ensure timely delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 year's integrated marketing experience
- Prior experience in hospitality or luxury brand or consumer brands preferred
- Digital native with proven track-record and demonstrated digital knowledge
- Ability to develop both English and Chinese contents is a must
Click "Apply" to submit your CV if you are interested in this role. We will reach out to you as soon as possible.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.