Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Wealth Management business seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager - Digital to join their team based in London, City.
My client is looking for someone to support the Head of Marketing & Communications in the in day-to-day marketing activities. The role encompasses the broad marketing mix and includes channel marketing and brand positioning. However, there will be a specific focus on digital strategy and execution.
You will define and execute the marketing strategy, with a specific responsibility for the digital strategy and campaign delivery/management. Acting as a brand ambassador both internally and externally, ensuring all marketing materials/activities are client-centric, up-to-date and fully compliant, with a specific focus on all digital channels (e.g. website, social media, emails, videos, digital tools and campaigns etc) - with additional responsibilities to ensure content is effectively re-purposed and SEO'ed for digital purposes.
You will develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing activities, with a detailed focus on all aspects of digital delivery for BAU and campaigns, using Google Analytics and other tools as appropriate. Being responsible for budget tracking and management - overall and by own campaign/activity
This role has line management of a marketing executive
This is a full mix marketing role and the ideal candidate will have;
- Significant experience implementing digital/online marketing initiatives and campaigns and therefore, a thorough understanding of digital processes/stages involved to deliver a digital campaign/initiative, including testing strategies
- Experience of extracting, analysing and interpreting digital metrics/MI and able to apply that knowledge to recommend/make changes
- Demonstrated ability to manage outsourced marketing activities (working with external partners e.g. digital, creative and studio agencies, media agencies and printers)
- Ideally, 5+ years marketing experience in the financial services industry
- Track record of implementing marketing plans that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Previous experience with CMS and CRM is imperative; EPiServer experience favourable
- Good knowledge of Hootsuite, email distribution systems (such as Apsis or similar), html, EPiServer (or very similar) and SharePoint
- Good knowledge and practical experience of a variety digital tools and metrics.
The role will be based in fantastic London (City) offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.