The Marketing department is tasked with delivering marketing services that support the Real Estate business. key to this support is ensuring all marketing activities and projects are delivered on time and on budget. In this role, the Marketing Manager will be accountable for managing key marketing projects, coordinating with the business and actions for BAU and special projects.
The core focus of this role is leading on the:
- Planning, delivery, and reporting on all planned and ad hoc marketing and cross-departmental projects
- Development and maintenance of Property Branding Guidelines ensuring all on-site signage is on-brand
- Ensuring all new builds/refurbed sites are on brand and showcased on marketing channels
- Delivering project management of all marketing campaigns and internal comms.
- Managing all GDPR activities.
Key to this role is:
- Fully understanding how the business operates so projects are delivered efficiently.
- Building positive relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Delivering complex projects on time and on budget.
- Ensuring exceptional marketing project execution.
- Creating efficiencies, streamlining marketing tasks whilst maximising results and value for money from external partner
In addition, working with the Head of Marketing to develop, streamline and implement departmental processes and procedures.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing team processes e.g. processes for managing, prioritising and communicating marketing activity
- Managing the team budget process ensuring budget processes are adhered to by team members.
- On-going review and updating of marketing team processes, platforms, systems and documentation, team filing, GDPR actions, etc.
- Coordinating all marketing actions associated with new or refurbed properties e.g. photoshoots, signage, branding and CGI creation.
- Liaising with our Capital Projects team to ensure appropriate signage/branding.
- Managing the ongoing Matterport tour filming schedule, liaising with external partners/camera crew, site teams and the Marketing team to ensure sites are filmed and uploaded onto the website.
- Tracking marketing projects on a weekly basis and providing weekly updates to marketing team project leaders and/or other stakeholders.
- Holding weekly status meetings and managing the schedule of activity as needed.
- Ensuring marketing projects are delivered on time and on budget as determined by the marketing project lead and agreed timeframes.
- Manage ad hoc marketing projects.
Data Management and Reporting
- Assume the position of the Marketing team's GDPR champion, attend all GDPR meetings, communicate, implement and document all updates ensuring the marketing team activities are compliant on digital platforms and activity. Provide regular updates and reports on the status of GDPR as required and against KPIs as appropriate.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly reports and analyses as required.
- Comply with data handling policies.
- Ensure branding is consistent across all media, marketing collateral and internal documents produced.
- Ensure the brand is delivered flawlessly (no typos please) on brand, in a way that resonates with the target audience via the right channel.
- Ongoing development and improvement of marketing messaging to support bookings.
Budgeting and Finance
- Manage the team budget process e.g. ensure correct PO allocation and invoicing.
- Deliver all agreed activity within budget and record marketing spend as required in line with processes.
- Assist and support the annual budgeting process ensuring that costs demonstrate ROI and targets are met
- This is a national role, based in the London office, with the expectation of regular travel to sites around the UK. Overnight stays will be required from time to time.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- Indirectly reporting to and advising company directors.
- Sales and Marketing team members.
- Other IQSA teams e.g. Revenue Management, Social & Content team, Studio, Internal Comms, Systems, Business Intel. External suppliers, partners, advertisers, contractors, and agencies About You Knowledge &
- Min three years' experience of marketing management in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of marketing principles, theory, and current best practice.
- Advanced level Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience of managing and coordinating complex marketing projects from start to finish.
- In-depth knowledge of the design, print and production process.
- In-depth knowledge of branding.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in delivering similar projects for a sizeable brand/s at the manager level.
- Highly organised - the 'go-to person in the team, with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads.
- A natural problem solver with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Creative with absolute attention to detail alongside the ability to think strategically.
- Proven track record managing/coordinating/implementing marketing projects across different marketing disciplines and platforms.
- Managing and inspiring individuals and teams across an organisation to take a planned approach to project delivery.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
- Procurement, supplier negotiation and agency management.
- Demonstrable experience in the use of business intelligence platforms for reviewing customer demographics, sales/campaign performance, etc. e.g. PowerBI.
- Experience in managing third-party partners and suppliers.
- Experience in a multi-channel marketing environment.
- Driven by high standards - cares about the brand, how it is delivered to and perceived by customers.
- Results-focused, commercially driven and analytical - ensuring projects are well organised and completed on time/budget.
- It is essential that the Marketing Projects Manager is flexible, adapting to accommodate weekly priorities whilst producing a high standard of work.
- Entrepreneurial - able to spot profitable/conversion opportunities and innovate accordingly
Experience in the student accommodation, retail, travel, or hospitality markets.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.