Marketing Production Manager
£38,000 - £47,500
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading and innovative retail brand who's passion is to challenge conventional procedures, be creative and to always be ahead of the competition. The core of this brand is to set ambitious challenges to use innovative approaches to commercial delivery to outsmart their competitors.
The Commercial Operations team are responsible for initiating and delivering projects that improve the efficiency, effectiveness and risk profile within Commercial Delivery. The team govern our operating models, ensuring they are adhered to by both the brand and our suppliers. They are responsible for adding tangible value to operations.
Based at the world class campus 5 days per week, reporting in to the Head of Commercial Operations you will be responsible supporting the initiation of projects and driving their delivery to help improve the targeted operating model.
- Supporting contract negotiations.
- Embedding change programmes into business as usual.
- Hands on approach to managing projects, working closely with subject matter experts within project teams.
- When initiating projects, you will partner closely with Procurement and Legal to define correct service agreements and to assist with drafting commercial and operational standards.
- Sourcing quality data and presenting it to key stakeholders.
- Manage the deployment of change.
- Work closely with supplier delivery teams, IT, solutions architects and PMO, when it comes to the delivery of systems implementations.
- Project manage suppliers, ensuring the are onboarded correctly.
- 3 years' experience in a similar account management/marketing role (operational, digital and project management).
- Being able to produce operational improvements, managing complex operational issues ad working with third party providers.
- Stakeholder management experience of both technical and non-technical teams across all levels.
- Confident, hands on, team player and a clear and concise communicator.
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Bonus and pension schemes.
- Private medical, dental and life assurance.
- Employee discounts.
- Free on-site lunches, hot drinks, on site gym and beauty salon.
If you think this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.