City of London, London, England
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
9 months ago
MEDIA RELATIONS EXECUTIVE - INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT / PRIVATE EQUITY
£38-45,000 + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a successful, global player in the private equity and infrastructure space is looking to hire a Media relations Executive to join their Marketing & Communications team. You will have experience in a media relations/public relations/external communications role gained either in-house in the financial services sector or in a Financial Services Media Relations agency-preferably with experience in asset management, infrastructure or private equity
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will be responsible for managing the annual global media planner and identifying new media opportunities for the team throughout the year, as well as coordinating press releases preparation.
- Developing and managing relationships with new and existing journalists
- Organising and identifying interview and industry conference opportunities for the business's media outreach
- Supporting the team plan campaigns for events
- Preparing internal communications and briefing materials
To be successful in this role;
- Current/recent experience in a media relations/public relations/external communications role gained within a financial services business (ideally in asset management or private equity), or alternatively a PR agency working with financial services clients.
- Experience planning and delivering press releases
- Experience producing media coverage reports
- Strong writing skills, including editing and proof-reading
- Comfortable communicating with individuals at all levels
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided in the first instance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.