Not yet 10 years old this organisation is about to launch a brand-new product nationally and are pumped at the possibilities! With a small office in a central Sydney suburb they are and a dynamic and passionate team with an "all hands-on deck" attitude. The whole team work collaboratively and are delivering fantastic results.
As the National Sales Support Manager, you will be involved in most parts of the business. This fast paced and interactive role will see you:
- Actively finding new business opportunities
- Looking after existing Key Accounts
- Presenting and Pitching
- Sales promotion activities
- Attending tradeshows and events
- Supporting GM and internal departments
- Accurately updating CRM
This is an ideal role for a recent graduate. To be considered you will need the following;
- Experience in FMCG sales
- Full Australian driver licence
- Proactive attitude with high attention to detail
- Teach Savvy, analytical and well organised
- Professional attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Inquisitive by nature with excellent communication skills
In return you will receive the best training available and the unique opportunity to be part of a major product launch. The salary is up to $65K + super + bonus. Close knit team environment where success is celebrated!
Please be aware that you must have full working rights. For further information please contact Nancy on 02 9236 9062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.