Carter Murray is looking for a Paid Media Professional based in Saudi Arabia for a giga-project in the tourism and real estate industry.
The primary purpose of the Paid Media Professional is to partake in and manage given performance media operations.
A large part of this position is to work with and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and external agencies therefore written, verbal and presentation skills need to be of a high standard.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Manager, you will be a key stakeholder in enabling the organisation to hit their Lead, Revenue and Brand targets with the constant improvement of performance media channels being top of mind.
- Strategic & technical SEM advice & support
- Ability to research, build and optimise Paid Search accounts
- Management of SEM agencies and platforms
- Strategic & technical Programmatic advice & support
- A detailed understanding of the Programmatic landscape and how it works alongside other channels
- Management of Programmatic agencies and platforms including negotiation of pricing
- Increased performance of Programmatic as a channel YoY
- Day-to-day management and project communications, stand ups etc
- Work closely with the Analytics team to create reporting dashboards that give all the metrics needed for channels worked on
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Media
- 3-7yrs of experience in building, optimizing and improving Paid Media campaigns
- Experience of both Agency and Client side an advantage
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to track correctly using Tag Manager, Analytics and any 3rd party platforms
- Proficiency in project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Hands on experience with managing agencies
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.