Paid Search Executive- Travel
Location: Southampton, United Kingdom
Salary: £23k-£30k (DOE)
Carter Murray have partnered with a world-class cruise holidays provider, and they are looking for Paid Search Executive who will play a vital role in driving forward their paid search activity through the management and optimization of their Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising accounts.
This role will report directly into the Search Marketing Manager whose main objective will be to deliver the day-to-day operation of their paid search activity, whilst implementing optimisations and developments in line with their search, marketing, and campaigns strategies.
- Build, monitor and optimise effective paid search campaigns using latest industry best practices.
- Completing daily performance checks to ensure all campaigns are running efficiently and within budget.
- Analyse key performance data to identify any potential issues and opportunities with campaigns.
- Liaise with external stakeholders to identify and leverage opportunities
- Refine account build and features including ad-extensions, targeting, audiences and negotiations.
- Work with the Search Marketing Manager in overseeing and reporting on budgets, pacing, and forecasting, all in line with set financial controls.
- Foster close working relationship with the search engine account managers and stakeholders to deliver high quality and efficient digital communications.
- Experience of using Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising interfaces and editors and related search tools.
- Experience in Search Marketing is essential.
- Understanding of the digital landscape.
- Experience within the Travel Industry desirable but not essential.
- A proven track record in delivering performance and efficiencies.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.