Our client is an independant Australian Digital Marketing agency. Known for their high service levels and innovation, they are coming off the back off winning multiple awards and are now looking to build up their leadership team. Great opportunity for a Digital Performance marketer to come in and make their mark on a growth oriented organisation.
- Manage and develop the Paid Media team to ensure they are performing industry leading campaign management across all paid channels
- Oversee the performance of all Facebook Ad, Google AdWords and Bing Ads accounts using dashboarding and reporting tools, manage account escalations as required
- Ensure that the paid search offering remains industry leading by testing, measuring and implementing new Google AdWords and Facebook features into our agency best-practice
- Build and optimise best-practice campaigns across all platforms including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads
- Work alongside the SEO Director and client services team to ensure industry-leading client service is delivered
- Lead campaigns for single and multi-channel paid media strategies
- Work closely with external third-party providers to develop process efficiencies and implement testing tools
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Paid Media either agency or client side
- Experience growing, developing and managing digital teams
- Campaign build and optimisation knowledge
- You will have Google Ad certification and are also comfortable working with Google Analytics
- Great people skills and an ability to influence others
Sound like a role for you? Please reach out - email@example.com or call on 02 9236 9063
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.