This role reports to the Head of Marketing and will work closely with the digital designer and content marketer. You will take full ownership of the following deliverables:
- Management and optimisation of paid social, PPC and display / retargeting campaigns
- Managing automation campaigns and onsite A/B test campaigns
- Reporting tracking and measurement of all activity against KPIs and benchmarks
- Regularly auditing and analysing campaigns in orer to optimise them
- Assisting the paid media team
- Management of publishers and external agencies
- Ensuring campaigns are aligned with content and product strategy - working with the Content Writer and Product specialists to do this
- Work alongside the Digital Designer to create original social assets
- Keeping updated on industry developments and competitor activity to ensure new opportunities are tested and scaled where appropriate
In order to be considered for this role you will have plenty of experience with paid/biddable media channels and management platforms, either agency or in house experience working on PPC and programmatic/display campaigns, and experience using Marketing Automation tool (such as Hubspot, Marketo or Eloqua). Ideally you will be coming from a technology or SaaS business, but candidates with a background in a busy B2C organisation or other technology focus would also be a good fit. Culture fit is key in this role; you will be numerate and data focused, you will be a creative thinker with a genuine passion for technology / staying updated on the latest trends. This organisation is a massive advocate of growth, development and flexible working. The environment is highly collaborative, inclusive and empowering and will suit someone who will thrive in this environment.
If you are a driven digital / paid search marketer looking for a springboard for your career this is the perfect opportunity for you. To find out more apply via the link or send your CV directly to email@example.com.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.