Personal Bankers are directly responsible for proactively contributing to the growth of the region through needs- based member contact, timely and professional advice, exceptional service delivery, and ongoing relationship management.
Personal Bankers will assume responsibility for the Consumer Lending portfolio (Credit Cards, Personal Loans, and Consumer Credit Insurance). Personal Bankers also identify and refer Home Lending opportunities to their local Lending Specialist, Mobile Banker, or Regional Manager.
Personal Bankers are also responsible for New Memberships, Deposit Accounts, General Insurance, and referrals to the Retirement Product Specialist).
In addition, Personal Bankers undertake generalist branch activities (e.g. process counter transactions) that result in the achievement of performance targets across a variety of measures (including sales outcomes, portfolio
growth, member experience, quality and compliance, and service delivery).
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Understanding of credit products, application process, and assessment
- Knowledge of Australian Military Bank's products, processes and systems
- Verbal, numerical, literacy skills
- Computer skills (including email, internet, Microsoft applications)
- At least three years' experience in a customer service and sales role
- Retail Banking sales experience
- Problem identification and solving
- Judgment and decision making
- Research / Analysis (including investigative skills)
- Well-developed customer service and sales skills
- Well-developed communication skills (including verbal and written communication, listening skills, ability to clearly articulate thoughts, tailor communication for audience)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with other people, both in person and remotely
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport, understand member needs and recommend suitable solutions
- Demonstrated ability to apply the principles of needs based selling and business development skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn, understand, apply and retain new information / learning / training
please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.