As part of a significant investment in global marketing, we are looking for a Communications Manager to join our client; a leading cosmetic beauty innovator based in Reading, Berkshire.
As a Communications Manager you will develop and lead all external communications, utilising experience in Press and PR to support such activities as; product campaigns, company news and thought leadership campaigns. Your role may include but not be limited to:
- Developing and implementing an integrated communications strategy
- Recognising key PR opportunities to drive brand awareness
- Secure on and offline media coverage in kay markets
- Help assist on key internal communications projects
- Developing press releases and adapting content for international markets
- Setting social media objectives and optimising coverage
- Ensuring communications are integrated with wider marketing and strategic objectives
For the role of Communications Manager we are looking for someone who can demonstrate experience in:
- PR and press communications experience
- Understanding of how to utilise social media in a modern business (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Being a company spokesperson
- Strong relationships with media contacts
- Experience in Aesthetics/Cosmetics/Medical Devices is preferred
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.