PRODUCTION MANAGER (7 MONTH FTC)- WEALTH MANAGEMENT
This is a great opportunity for experienced marketing professionals to join a growing wealth management consultancy firm at an exciting point in the firm's history. They are looking to expand globally and need a Production Manager to be the lynchpin, working with key stakeholders and across the content and design teams to ensure all go to marketing proposition brochure collateral, web content, events, sponsorship, and stationery assets are produced on time and to a high standard.
- Manage, schedule and track content production from start to finish across design, copywriting, compliance, printing, and other stakeholders.
- Take Responsibility for maintaining the content plan, updating stakeholders on progress, and ensuring the content and design teams are fully informed of deadlines and changes
- Juggle schedule, monitor progress and specifications are communicated clearly in a timely manner
- Managing the budget and owning responsibility for the version control and sign off process.
- Liaise with printers and 3rd parties where relevant.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a production environment as a production editor or similar and have proven experience of managing multiple projects, workstreams and moving deadlines where necessary. The candidate will also have excellent copywriting capabilities with a fluency is design and copyediting 'speak' whist getting hands on in sub-editing across copy and artwork.
If you feel like you would be great for this role, I would love to hear from you. For more information and details on how to apply, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 7332 2492.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.