This is an excellent opportunity for a PM looking to progress their career with a company that will offer more responsibility and career growth.
Responsible for the project management of design, installation, and acquittal of commercial solar PV systems is the prime function of this role. The role will be split 70:30 in terms of office to onsite ratio. This is an amazing opportunity to work on some highly interesting commercial projects that would fall under the tourism and leisure industries in NSW.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 2-3 years in a similar role within the solar energy sector
- Experience working more than 3 projects at one time
- Excellent track record of customer relationship management
- Bachelor's degree or higher qualification
- Australian driver's license
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.