QUALITY CONTROLLER (IN-HOUSE STUDIO) - FINANCIAL SERVICES
£35,000 - £47,000 + BONUS, BENEFITS
BASED SOUTH WEST ENGLAND/ M4 CORRIDOR
(Please note in the long term the role will require 2-3 days/week in the office, with the option of remote working for the remainder of the week, once there is a return to the office as the team is remote working full time at the moment)
Our client is a leading financial services business who is looking to hire a Quality controller to join their in-house studio/creative team within the Marketing function. You will need experience in a similar in house studio Quality control role overseeing the work of the studio team or as a traffic manager from an agency environment
- Support the Studio Manager in assessing incoming briefs and put together detailed timing plans encompassing resource requirements and agreeing these with the Marketing Managers and the relevant designers and copywriters
- Ensuring the project plans are adhered too and working with creative teams and marketing managers to keep it on track.
- Able to work closely with the creative and design teams to turn briefs into accurately crafted work which is delivered on time
- Need to have an eye for detail and be organised, providing Quality Control support when needed and checking that work presented to marketing managers meets the brief
- Liaise consistently and clearly to ensure that marketing managers and creative team members are kept up to date on all project developments and key dates.
- Help to identify, communicate, and escalate any issues such as delays, communicating across all teams involved.
- Manage and pull together key inputs into MI which shows how the inhouse team is performing
- Ensure the inhouse team are running efficiently and identify any process improvements
- Agency experience in a traffic manager role or similar or in-house experience in a creative/studio team.
- Have worked directly with designers and creatives and comfortable liaising with them on different projects
- Digital advertising know-how
- An attention to detail that upholds high copy and design standards
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and able to identify issues and their resolutions
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.