An international MNC with a vision of health and wellness is currently seeking a Regional Head of Communications to be based in their Hong Kong office. You will possess strong corporate communications experience with a deep understanding of the media landscape. This role will leverage your expertise in external communications as well as your leadership qualities.
- Working closely with various departments, you will safeguard the company's corporate branding and guidelines at a regional level
- Engage with regional media to increase and enhance key corporate messaging
- Position the company's brand strategically through public relations, corporate communications, and public affairs planning
- Support regional offices to ensure workflow is managed in a timely manner
- Act as a key point of contact and provide advice/guidance on related communications and campaign management
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Possess general corporate communications experience from a mix of in-house and agency background
- Strong strategic and planning experience with capability in managing stakeholders
- Previous experience managing regional projects and international media relations highly advantageous
- Understanding of public affairs, regulatory matters, and government affairs is crucial
- Minimum experience of 12-15 years is a MUST
- Experience within FMCG, Pharmaceutical, or tobacco will be highly considered
Interested candidates, please click APPLY to find out more
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.