A global Telco & Networks company is looking for a seasoned Regional Market Development Manager to join the team and leverage on existing contacts and partners to further grow the business in the region. With a strong background in the ICT industry and experience in product development, market development, and partnership development, you will help bring this dynamic business to its next stage.
- Build and grow the partnership landscape in the region by formulating and executing strategic partnership activities within the ASEAN region for new and existing partners
- Forge strategic partnerships to build a strong pool of key service providers to build on current product and solution line-up
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, or related
- At least 8 years of experience in the Telco ISP/Carrier space in a large matrix organisation
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Fluency in another regional language is a plus
- Possesses strong existing experience in developing new markets and partners in the ICT industry specifically
- A proven track record of devising and implementing successful partnership models is a huge plus
- Excellent knowledge and familiarity with Telco Service Providers, SD-WAN technology vendors, Cloud Service providers, and System integrators in the ASEAN region
- Good understanding of the ICT industry in ASEAN and beyond, including telco, Internet and cloud services providers, system integrators and technology partners
- Basic understanding of the technicalities (Networks - MPLS & Internet, Public Cloud, and other protocols like VPN, VLAN, and BGP)
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.