- Exceed the sales target, which is based on new business from new clients and growing an existing base of business.
- Work closely with other sales professionals, product, development, implementation and client and sales support teams to ensure a world-class product offering for our clients.
- Insure that our product lines meet the market needs and continue to grow the business.
- Take part in user forums and other activities with prospects and clients such as conferences and exhibitions.
- You will be responsible for accurate and timely reporting using our CRM system and managing the contracts for new and renewal business
- A talented communicator and face-to-face presenter, able to demonstrate expert-level knowledge of the products sold
- Skilled at working as part of a team, sharing information, leads, market information, and competitive feedback with product management, sales colleagues, and management.
- At least five years of business-to-business sales experience (or relevant marketing/commercial experience), preferably in the financial services sector.
- Prior experience supporting and/or selling financial data and solutions is preferred.
- Experience in selling real time data solutions and/or terminals will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills are required. Mandarin & Cantonese are a plus.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field is required.
If you feel that your background is suited please apply below;
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.