My client is a world leading global company who produce business information research and marketing services into the Corporate Sectors in APAC
Due to expansion and growth they are looking to recruit a
- Build and coach a sales team to sell research and information services
- Reach out to Senior stakeholders to build relationships and introduce companies' services
- Identify and understand the business goals, objectives, key customer issues, and new initiatives of clients and prospects in order to develop the appropriate response solution
- Qualify the client's organizational structure, available budget and decision process to ensure accurate forecasts of renewal business and new business growth opportunities
- Develop healthy business relationships with a broad set of senior executives, key department representatives, and functional users at prospective clients.
- Sell high-value information services and effectively articulate a winning business proposition that is tailored to the customer.
- Achieve monthly new business targets through effective sales pipeline management.
- Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives
The ideal candidate
- 3+ years' Sales Management experience
- Previous experience selling Research or information service into the corporate or gov sectors
- Previous New Business sales experience
- Experience in the market research industry
- Proficient in business English
- Demonstrated and consistent over-achievement of monthly sales quotas for your teams
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people to achieve win-win situations
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and experience facilitating strong C-level meetings.
- Experience managing multiple complex sales cycles and developing new sales opportunities.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM applications
- Experience in Technology and/or Subscription-based services
If you are interested in the above please apply through the link or call Pearce on 0292369061
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.