For one of the leading German law firms, I am currently looking for 1-2 (Sen.) Referenten Business Development (m/f/d). The preferred location would be Frankfurt, others possible.
Support / (further) development of business plans and strategic targeting initiatives to position the individual business units in the market (cross-selling, etc.)
- Conceptual (further) development of our tender management as well as driving forward the operational implementation of conceptualised measures
- Preparation and implementation of business plans, aligned with the firm's strategy
- Analysing clients, markets and trends for marketing innovative legal solutions
- a successfully completed university degree, ideally with a focus on economics or law
Interest in the legal market, understanding of current economic issues and the resulting needs of our clients
- very good MS Office skills, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Several years of practical experience in business development or sales, ideally in a commercial law firm or another professional service firm (e.g. management consultancy, auditing firm)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and diplomatic aptitude
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.