SENIOR CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER-GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES ORGANISATION
BASED CITY, LONDON
COMPETITIVE SALARY + BONUS + BENEFITS
Our client a high profile financial services organisation is looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager to join a dynamic and growing marketing team. You'll drive and manage all content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms.
You'll need a proven track record in content marketing and will feel passionate about creating a customer-centric experience. You will have the highest level of creative awareness and data analytics, while being able to stay current with the latest news and cultural trends to ensure content relevance. You will need exceptional writing and editorial skills, combined with financial services experience.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to create lead generating, nurturing, and retention content
- Ideate, develop, articulate, and implement the Content strategy across all owned and digital media platforms, in collaboration with Brand/Creative, Media, Public Relations and Content Marketing agencies
- Create a content calendar to ensure a regular flow of content appropriate for each stage of the customer acquisition and retention journeys
- Develop, measure and regularly track content KPIs which show effectiveness of content against the objectives set, and against the content strategy.
- Strong track record in a content writing /content management role gained in financial services
- Experience in managing, creating, and writing content
- Experience in developing content for financial services, especially investment and/or wealth management
- Ability to bring creative and innovative thinking across all aspects of the role
Interested? Send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.