An international luxury brand is looking for a Senior Corporate Communications Manager. The role reports to the APAC Head of Communications. Expert knowledge of the China market is a must. It also covers Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Develop online and offline communications strategy with a focus on the China market
- Lead activations on key social media platforms and influencer marketing
- Manage relationships with local and regional media, and PR agencies
- Identify and acquire media coverage through active pitching and handling media inquiries
- Secure opportunities for events, partnerships and thought leadership for branding purposes
- Develop and produce quality contents such as press releases and social contents
- Manage local corporate websites
- Work with Headquarter on delivering global initiatives in local markets
- Ten years' experience in communications preferably in luxury, retail, and other consumer brands
- Prior China experience is a must with demonstrated knowledge of the local media landscape
- Digital native with track-record of social marketing in China
- Strong media network in China
- Native Chinese speakers with good command of English
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.