Senior Digital Marketing Manager
12 month contract
up to £60,000
Carter Murray are working with a leader within grocery to hire an individual to lead the paid and owned content strategy within the organisation's Digital/E-Commerce department.
Working closely with the senior members of the E-Commerce team, along with those from the Advertising and Communications departments, the manager's role is to plan and lead the execution of content creation across the client's online landscape.
- Working with the Advertising Senior Management Team, the manager is responsible for outlining the online requirements for any given project, and agreeing viable timescales for the production and approval of said projects.
Online channel management
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are represented online; further working with both the lead Creative and Media agencies to ensure that information conveyed online is consistent/complimentary with messaging presented on across all owned and earned media channels.
- Working with the Brand & Strategy and Campaign Management teams, manage the digital aspect of all campaigns across all campaign tiers, liaising with all agencies on the matter from brief to execution stage.
- Experience managing both paid and owned digital marketing activity (including overseeing websites and enewsletters)
- Experience managing a team with 2 direct reports
- A creative eye and excellent attention to detail
- A well organised individual capable of working in a fast paced environment
About Carter Murray:
Launched in 2000, Carter Murray is a global recruitment organisation that recruits client side marketing, sales, communications and digital specialists across Consumer, Tech and B2B, Financial and Professional Services sectors.
James manages the Consumer, Tech and B2B division, supporting clients and candidates in permanent marketing and commercial recruitment across a diverse number of industry sectors
The team at Carter Murray work in partnership with clients to deliver the highest quality service and expertise in a very specialised, creative and digitally driven marketplace. They recruit at all levels from Manager to Head of / Director level and have a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identify the best talent in the market.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.