SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER- B2B FINANCIAL SERVICES (ASSET MANAGEMENT)
Circa £70000-85000 per annum +bonus,bens
Hybrid working-City, London
Excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded and growing global asset management business. Sitting as part of the global marketing function, you will work closely with the Marketing Director to develop and implement digital marketing activities, playing a key role in managing their EMEA & US digital marketing. Experience in digital marketing with strong experience in asset management or wider B2B financial services sector is required
- Lead on automated email programmes (Pardot). Overall responsibility for ensuring segmentation and targeting is optimal and coaching colleagues for smaller scale operations.
- Enhance and customise CRM experience and efficiency for sales teams by integrating programmes and improve segmentation and targeting.
- Support Sales efforts in the regions by automating client reporting using Pardot, Linkedin, GA.
- Help build consumer journey maps and lead generation programmes (Account Based Management).
- Measure, analyse and optimise overall digital efforts for the EMEA/US region.
- Manage high quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the business's online platforms for EMEA/US region.
- Build marketing automation programmes for enhancing the marketing department's efforts.
- Responsible for the creation of report/Dashboards on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns.
- Build scalable multi-touch digital programs and campaigns that span the online channels. Including planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, etc.
- Conduct research and analyses on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Develop reports/dashboards on the performance of programs and campaigns which are to be presented to senior management.
Experience and skills required
- Solid experience in a digital marketing role
- Digital experience should come from the investment management space or wider financial services sector (pref B2B-institutional or intermediary focused)
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation systems. Experience with Pardot would be preferred (or similar tools).
- Experience with CRM systems. Experience with Salesforce would be preferred.
- Exposure to using Social Media for marketing, predominately LinkedIn.
- Digital experience gained in a medium/large sized international or global organisation is preferred
- Experience in using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.