Senior Digital Performance Marketing Manager - SaaS
London / Hampshire
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for an experience digital marketer to step into a growing SaaS/ Technology company and report directly into the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). This firm and sector have exciting growth potential and great opportunities for further career development so there is no better time to be joining!
The successful candidate will be responsible and the main source of accountability for managing their lead generation efforts and develop campaigns to deliver pipeline.
- Research, develop and implement strategic campaigns with a focus to generate pipeline.
- Work directly with the product marketing teams to create unique value propositions and content to increase customer engagement.
- Manage the demand Generation campaigns end-to-end across the funnel, increasing awareness, engagement to conversion.
- Use data to monitor success and identify key areas for improvement.
- Own the conversion funnel by setting KPI's, monitoring them and improving them where necessary.
- Work alongside the wider marketing team to amplify campaigns and ultimately increase awareness.
- Work closely with the CRM team to utilize data to build new audiences and drive efficiencies and growth through paid channels.
- Open to both B2B and B2C profiles
- Experience in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns (e.g., PPC, and Paid Social).
- Experience in developing and executing new marketing strategies.
- Customer centric and data driven, using both qualitative and quantitative analysis to plan and analyse all marketing aspects.
Perks and Benefits:
- Opportunities to get involved in wider working groups including charities, CSR, Mental Health, and Wellbeing.
- Plenty of room for Career Progression and enhancement.
- LinkedIn learning license, opportunity to develop expertise with 1000s of online courses.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.