Carter Murray have partnered with one of the most recognisable global Superbrands which is going through an exciting period of transformation.
My client is recruiting a Senior Marketing Analytics Manager, with a remit across Europe, using data and analytics to understand the performance of marketing activities against a range of marketing/ business KPI's.
With the ability to interpret results within the context of the market dynamics, working alongside client and partner teams to identify key learnings to inform co-marketing activities.
You will be passionate on the best practice use of data / Big data and be able to identify how marketing data insights can deliver commercial improvement. This is a hands on and leadership role.
Daily activities will include:
- Extract and transform data, available from a variety of sources
- Conduct data analysis to fulfil business requirements e.g. build scalable tools/ dashboards in Tableau or any other approved applications
- Provide feedback to data custodians on the acceptable data structure needed for reporting and analysis. Data custodians to make changes to their data sets as and when required
- Create process documentation and manage version controls
- Support lean working by reducing silos and rework to save time and effort
The role will require a self-starter with strong analytical skills, creativity and solid executional marcoms experience (including digital) as well as being a natural relationship builder
As a minimum, you will have;
- Analytical skills & ability to work and communicate the benefits of data/ fact-base and ability to deliver results in SQL, Tableau, SAS, MicroStrategy, Excel
- Strong data visualisation skills
- Ability to work with large and disparate data sets
- Working knowledge of R, Alteryx, OpenRefine, Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive, Tableau Server, SSAS (Cube), Rally, NoSQL
- Understanding of the: Data, Business Intelligence and Analytics industry, business levers in banking/ payments that drive revenue, lower cost, manage risk
- Educated to degree level
- Strong problem solving, stakeholder management/ negotiation, project management capabilities and skills in communication especially knowledge management - SharePoint, Intranet site development, case studies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Hands on experience with Python, SQL, Microstrategy, Tableau and SAS
- Experience of marketing and communications plans within a multi-national organization
- Excellent communication skills and able to present confidently to senior stakeholders
- Worked across divisions including; Marketing, Sales, Finance and Operations, ideally within a multi-national
Strong project and programme management skills
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.