Carter Murray are looking for a Senior Marketing & Business Development Executive for a global law firm in UAE.
- Marketing planning and budget development :
- Support the development and implementation of annual marketing plans (practice, sector and/or country)
- Help manage marketing budget and ensure regular reporting of marketing expenditure
- Initiate and/or lead ad hoc BD/marketing projects for each office to further strategic objectives
- Implementation of the marketing plans
- Support new client acquisition/targeting programme for each practice group and country focus group
- Help develop high quality pitches, capability statements and presentations
- Help drive the group seminar programmes, conferences sponsorship and participation and other hosted-events
- Provide CRM support to clients
- Help manage the Intranet marketing content for UAE
- Contribute to the firm's deals and tenders database
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in marketing within a law firm
- Strong influencing skills - confident and proactive in sharing marketing and BD ideas and new ways of working
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Can be based in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi but a willingness to regularly travel to both offices is required
What's on Offer:
- 23,000 - 30,000 AED per month.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.