- Develop and manage the trade and customer communications plan, using all available marketing channels to acquire, retain and reactivate customers.
- Work collaboratively across the business - Buying, Merchandising, Sales Channels - to develop campaigns and content that support targets and priorities.
- Coordination and delivery of all marketing campaigns, including the creation of native content - written and visual.
- Develop and execute the CRM communications plan.
- Source customer data and feedback to create insights
- Promote excellence in the CRM channels and deliver internal communications to support strategic initiatives; communicating latest trends, results to tests and best practices to maintain engagement.
- Motivate, manage and develop the marketing team with a key focus on customer acquisition and retention
- Optimise return on investment from the marketing budget
- Experience in a customer facing retail environment
- Proven track record of developing commercially successfully marketing strategies and campaigns
- Extensive digital and generalist marketing experience, especially email and social media
- Effective leadership of teams
- Budget management
- Analytical and strategic thinker
This is a 6 month interim contract initially with the opportunity to move to a permanent position. If this sound sounds of interest then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.