SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER - FINTECH
UP TO £80,000- £85,000 + BENEFITS + BONUS
LONDON BASED (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a next-generation global foreign exchange, payment and financial technology provider. Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to lead their marketing function, headquartered in central London.
As a Senior Marketing Manager you will support the Payments business, predominantly the FinTech desk, by creating, overseeing and developing a marketing department that develops the growth of both the brand and revenue opportunities.
You will work directly with the Product Director, Head of FinTech Sales and CEO on large scale campaigns to accelerate growth and market exposure, as well as centralizing the firms sales/marketing collateral, internal and external communications policy, driving social media campaigns, and being the central point of contact for thePR and Comms strategy.
JOB SUMMARY/ MAIN RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Design a build a marketing team from the ground up for a recently funded, x-border payments provider
- Work closely with Product Director, Graphic Designer and CEO to strengthen the brand
- Support sales teams by providing consistent and sophisticated marketing collateral and design such as website and brochures
- Draft and design market/industry specific content to support sales strategy
- Centralize and roll out of internal and customer facing communication strategy and approach
- Work with Finance and Sales teams to build budgets, advise on conference attendance, host networking events etc.
- Act as central point of contact with engaged agencies for Social Media campaigns, and PR & Comms.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to Product Director, Head of FinTech Sales and Board of Directors
- Experience in a marketing team within a FinTech/scale up
- A clear vision and approach to targeting B2B markets
- Attracted to a fast paced environment
- Strong writing skills, capability to document relevant information in a clear, structured and comprehensive way
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.