5 months ago
There is an opportunity to join a leading asset management firm in a Senior Manager Marketing - ETF role based in Hong Kong. The position will be responsible for the development and implementation of the ETF marketing strategy, working closely with the business and with helping drive increased market coverage. The role will have an integrated focus with a bent toward digital channels, the successful candidate will need to have experience with and a strong interest in digital marketing.
- Oversee websites
- Work with agencies on the design of the website
- Responsible for content management and ensuring data accuracy is complied with regulatory requirements
- Coordinate between internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Ensure marketing collaterals are complied with corporate guidelines.
- In charge of marketing materials and document dissemination.
- Production of marketing materials such as fund product proposals, presentations on markets (single country, regions and sectors), corporate presentations and brochures & leaflets & monthly factsheets, etc
- Work closely with sales and investment teams to understand business goals and develop meaningful marketing strategies that align to the business
- Look to add value by keeping up to date with industry trends, market news, regional developments and legislature
- Experience in a marketing role within the asset management sector, ideally with exposure to ETF products
- Integrated marketing experience with exposure to digital, including managing digital agencies
- Ability to engage with business stakeholders and drive impactful marketing strategy
- Excellent written and spoken English
If you feel that your experience is suited to the role please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.