The Senior Media Relations Manager will work closely with senior business leaders and banking heads to advise them on external communications issues and manage the perception of the brand in the international and local media.
- Develop and drive an effective proactive media strategy for the global banking and markets business
- Handel and respond to any crisis and issues situations; advising the business on best practice of how to handle such situations
- Promote the businesses brand throughout the Asia region
- Develop and maintain a strong network of relevant media contacts and industry peers
- Manage and response to any media enquires
- Work closely with the wider team to to deliver a pro-active media strategy which is aligned with the wider bank's global brand
- A strong network of media contacts across the relevant financial media which can immediately be leveraged off
- Experienced in driving pro-active media relations campaigns and proven success in securing effective coverage
- Strong crisis, issues and reputation management experience
- Experience working in the financial services industry and knowledge of institutional markets
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills and experience are essential
This is a career defining opportunity for an experienced media relations professional to join a business which offers unrivalled long term career progression opportunities.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.