- Creation and implementation of the country business PR strategy, overseen by the Head of Residential PR
- Generating consistent press coverage for the 30 offices and the prime country department
- Reporting on a monthly basis to the Country Board, presenting results and key achievements in person
- Raising and maintaining profiles of key individuals across the Country business, as well as various service lines and departments within the residential division, with particular focus on the Rural Asset Management team
- Writing and issuing press material on properties, trends and research in relation to the country market
- Fostering strong relationships with key property, lifestyle, news and broadcast media and growing new relationships through regular contact
- Identifying and targeting property features within trade, national and specialist media
- Close liaison with the research team to produce compelling research-based stories, with responsibility for the promotion of Country research and Farmland research
- Two to three years PR experience within an in-house or (preferably) agency role. Ideally experience within property, interiors or a luxury brand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and sociable personality
- Ability to quickly forge strong relationships with both media contacts and people within the organisation
- Ability to react quickly to incoming media requests on a daily basis
- Ability to confidently present to senior team members with an understanding of how to deal appropriately with people at all levels of the organisation
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.