Carter Murray is looking for a Senior Sales Manager for a software multinational based in Dubai.
Working under the direction of the General Manager, you will be expected to be "hands on" in the role by leading from the front by ultimately owning the sales target and pipeline, actively influencing C-level stakeholders across large strategic accounts, with the primary objective of increasing closed sales in the region.
Along with targeted sales opportunities that you directly oversee, you will be responsible for leading and managing the sales team, owning the sales process and sales operations of the business in the region. Your role will be as a leader, mentor and coach in driving deal winning behaviours into the sales team and those supporting sales activities.
Qualifications and experience:
- A "hunter" with proven experience running long, complex B2B sales cycle processes and a proven track record of closing multi-million dollar, multi stakeholder, enterprise software deals.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience in selling complex technology solutions to large enterprise or government organisations.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a high performing sales team.
- Experience in working with and leveraging sales tools, such as Salesforce.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present at senior customer level.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships and ability to use interpretative skills to understand and relate industry/client requirements are essential
- Driven to deliver on commitments.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.