My client is an international leader in multi-channel retailing of catering equipment and supplies. It develops, retails and distributes commercial kitchen equipment and catering catering supplies through their International retail branch network.
They are now looking to recruit a Store Manager for their Caste Hill branch.
This is a Monday to Friday 9-5pm role. No weekends!
The Store Manager will be an engaging, energetic and outcome-focused leader, responsible for ensuring that every interaction with our customers results in exceptional outcomes.
- To be responsible for day to day running and taking ownership / responsibility for achieving the annual sales target of a fast paced catering equipment store.
- Key focus areas include:
- People - Recruiting, training, retaining and managing our Store Assistants
- Processes - Adhering to the company processes at all times
- Products - ensuring the store is fully stocked, all products are displayed and priced in line with company guidelines
- Performance - managing the performance of the store
- Inspire, motivate and coach a team of people to deliver excellence in customer sales and service
- Safety - ensuring that our retail stores are a safe place to work for our employees and for our customers to visit. All tasks and workspaces are maintained at the highest safety standards at all times
- Work closely with the team to motivate and guide them on a day to day basis.
- Monitor team inputs / outputs /KPIs and provide any relevant reports
- Work towards store KPIs and targets
- Actively provide coaching, mentoring and managing to staff to increase performance
- Financial - use of cash register, opening, closing and balancing of the cash registers including reconciling the days sales
- Management of quotation follow ups
- Management of stock counting and troubleshooting
- Store presentation - ensure store is tidy and clean with staff presenting professionally
- Merchandising - Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customers' needs and desires.
- excellent potential to build and grow a career with a very progressive organisation
You will require:
- Previous Store Management experience
- Previous people managment experience
- Experience working with warehouse teams and dealing with logistics teams
- Retail experience / background in DIY, Home improvement, Furniture, Electricial, Equipment, hardware, home / kitchen goods, services etc an advantage
- Excellent Communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in the above or similar roles please apply through the link or or call Pearce on (02) 9236-9061 or by email email@example.com
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.