A luxury homeware and tableware brand is currently seeking a Store Manager. The Store manager will be responsible for managing the team and achieving the sales targets through outstanding customer service.
- Customer Service
- Identify customer potential needs and use initiatives to meet those needs
- Ensure consistency in customer service and ensure that the team meets the required brand standards
- Ensure building, maintaining and using the customer data base.
- Sales Achievement
- Conduct sales analysis, follow up on market trends and monitor the competition's activity
- Propose ways to improve the business: in store merchandizing, opening hours, product mix and creative CRM techniques
- Produce quantitative and qualitative sales report
- Be present on the shop floor to generate sales and handling VIP customers.
- Stock Management
- Ensure effective stock control and record all stock movements
- Ensure an accurate replenishment process
- Prepare for the inventory.
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation
Key Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Have experience managing a store, ideally in a homeware environment
- Passionate about sales in a luxury homeware environment
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.