UK General Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 + 10% Bonus.
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a scale up brand within the educational sector who are seeking to bring onboard a new UK General Manager to join their team based in London, close to St. Paul's. Having established an industry leading marketplace in Australia, they expanded into New Zealand and now into the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you want to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress your career. We have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up in the UK and the strength of well-rooted business based out of Australia.
Being an integral part of the Senior Leadership team, the GM is responsible for creating and implementing the overall strategy, establishing policies and managing the small, but growing team in London. To be successful in this role, you will be a considerate and thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker and be passionate about helping people to develop their skillsets and careers.
This role will see you extensively collaborate across all areas of the business such as Product, Marketing, Content and Data Business teams.
- Develop, implement and monitor strategic goals for the business.
- Directing inputs and management of the UK budget and P&L.
- Identifying areas needing cost reduction or a process improvement to positively impact the overall business and financial performance.
- Contribute to finops - reviewing budgets and profits, preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts, identifying and mitigating risks.
- Providing guidance and effective leadership to the UK team to maintain culture and values.
- Driving innovation and accountability across all areas of responsibility.
- Managing UK team performance - using OKR's, regular and effective one 2 one coaching sessions and mentoring.
- The opportunity to be part of a thriving scale up organisation with an exceptional company culture.
- Flexible working options.
- Competitive salary and bonuses for achieving revenue targets.
- Professional development and learning opportunities.
- Excellent and achievable career growth opportunities.
- A fun, collaborative environment.
The office space has recently been renovated to high spec, it is relaxed, fun and a hard-working environment with music played in the office in a buzzing central London location.
If the idea of joining a growing but already well-established brand where you can really make a difference sounds good to you, then please apply today as application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.